Sunday, September 25, 2011

A nice weekend.

I wish I could think of some witty way to start this post, but I've got nothing. Instead I just sit in my lonely apartment and wish my mom, sister and nephew didn't have to go back to Arizona. Everything reminds me of that little guy, it's pathetic. Like really, even the power outlet made me think of him.

See what I mean, I know it's not a spitting image, but it's close enough to make me miss him that much more.    
See the resemblance? But, don't worry Kash, I don't think you look like a power outlet, your much cuter.  

























Anyhow, instead of explaining every detail, I'll just share some of my favorite photos from the weekend:

Kashden experiencing his first real breath of fresh air.
This one is just hilarious. Look how little he is on that huge lovesac. He was quite enjoying himself.
Affection..
So cute.

I think this one might be my favorite, it is just too cute!
Or this one..
maybe this one..
Let's face it, Kash makes every picture practically perfect.
Aww, I love those smiles!
Anyways, we had such a nice time. I am thinking that Christmas is way to long to wait until I get to see them again. Yes, definitely way too long.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had such a great time! I agree, Kashden is adorable :) It is practically October, which means November is just around the corner, and before you know it, Christmas will be here! If every month goes as fast as September has gone at least....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! :) Looks like you had a way fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think someone is baby hungry....jk! He is super cute! He makes me want my baby to get here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Cami. You are hilarious. And I agree with you about Kash being the cutest thing ever. I finally got to meet him last week and I didn't want him to leave! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you megan! I know, I didn't want them to leave either. It's really quite lame that she had to work. But, we're doing well! I hear your little Christian is a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and it was such a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete