But, a couple of fun and exciting things have happened:
1. A new little nephew was added to our family this past week. His name is Logan and he looks absolutely precious. Since Stacie and Rob (this said cuties parents) are going to school in Michigan we haven't had a chance to meet him. But, we will get the opportunity to cuddle and hold him during Christmas time and Brandon and I are very excited for that.
2. We have officially started the application process for Brandon's MBA program. This makes me super giddy, but does not quite have the same affect on Brandon. Maybe that's because he's going to be writing all the essays and doing all of the dirty work, which when I start to think about it, it does sound awful. I choose schools purely on location, which I realize is not the right way to go about this, but it sure has been fun. I am anxious to find out were we will be!
3. We got our first legitimate snow the other day. It was hideous. (I'd totally show a picture but I am afraid that you would think that it is a very illegitimate amount of snow)
4. Let's see, I start my student teaching at Hillcrest High School in Idaho Falls this January. It's quite laughable what I am going to be teaching. Senior English and AP English, only less AP considering I am not even a college graduate yet, and they don't really trust me to be teaching a college type class. I don't trust myself either, so it works out quite nicely.
5. I went to my first Super Saturday activity for our church Relief Society and created these little beauties. Good thing I can keep them up for like two more weeks...
|Don't you love how the T is crooked? I think it almost adds character..almost.|
Ha, you can tell that our lives are super exciting. I can't even get past 6 major events, and one of them was listening to the Harry Potter series as I drive to school everyday. This is getting rather pathetic. Good thing I don't mind being a little pathetic.
Let's finish today up with a little inspiring quote from one of my students, because they know how it is:
Teacher: "Have you ever tried to rescue someone from the gallows?"
Student: "Yah, it sucks."
I must say, the teacher set herself up for that one. Have a super lovely weekend!