Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Funnies..again.

Much like last Tuesday, I had some great laughs today. Seriously, these kids are so funny. Hopefully I don't bore you with these but I just had to share!

First quote:
Teacher: "Don't you think it's important to be honest?"
Student: "Sometimes.."

Well, I know honesty is important but this kid might be on to something..But really, if you were his teacher how would you have responded? Maybe something like this, "You know, you're right, honesty is only important most of the times, sometimes it's okay to be a little shady." I guess it might be days like this that I start to fear for the future of our country. Thankfully his teacher just kind of looked at him and walked away..

Second quote:
"Snow White was greedy. She did take the apple."

I can say that I have never thought about that before. I mean maybe she should have been thinking about all the kids in Africa who really could have used that apple, or the nice little forest creatures who wanted a treat, what in the world was Snow White thinking?!

Ah, great aren't they? These moments make teaching all worth it.

On a more positive note check out my oober cute nephew.

I like how he's giving me the stare down. If only he were smiling, he has like the cutest smile.

I went to the land of sun and warmth a couple weekends ago and got to see him. Oh and I got to see my family as well :) But, let's be honest he is just a little bit more exciting than them, sorry guys..

Anyhow, have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. I love kids :) The ones that say funny things, and the cute little teeny ones that just give you the stare down :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks rachael :) yes sometimes kids can be very fun!

    ReplyDelete