Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A little recap.

Remember when I said I was going to do another post that included all the rest of our super cute Christmas decorations? Well, as you can tell that never happened. Instead just the other day I took a picture of me putting them away. Sad day. But, our Christmas holiday was quite fantastic. From the very beginning when we celebrated my birthday all the way up until yesterday. For a week of that Brandon and I traveled to the valley of the sun to spend some quality time with my side of the family. See, I would tell you about all of these splendid adventures but Brandon got me a lovely Nikon DSLR camera for Christmas and a fancy iPhone for my birthday, that also takes some pretty great photos so I figured some pictures would better communicate the fun times we've had!
Enjoy!

A little before we left Idaho Brandon spent some time holding his nephew Logan.
Our arrival, what a strange place compared to Idaho!

My parents tree Christmas morning.

Our cute little niece Fallon opening some presents..the day after Christmas.

Cousin love.
Tenille and her perfect little Kash. Seriously the cutest mom and son you've ever seen.


Waiting for the Polar Express to arrive. Yes, we traveled to the North Pole.
All aboard!
Almost all the family there! Except Seth...that little punk.
A happy little family excited to ride the train.
That little girl likes to explore.
Precious, yes?
Brandon playing with Kashden Christmas morning.
My padres super excited to board the train.
Ho Ho Ho!








So obviously these aren't quite in the right order. I blame this blasted blogger system. But, you get the picture. We had a grand time! Now I need to torture the Smith side with my camera so they can make an appearance in the next post.

Hopefully your holidays were as splendid as ours were!

1 comment: