Sunday, January 16, 2011

Butter. And other fun things.


Butter, a big part of every American’s life. In our apartment we have a joke about the butter. See, we leave the butter out so it is nice and soft for toast and bagels in the morning. But, imagine my dismay when I go to butter my bread but the butter is still solid as a rock. This particular chunk of butter has been out on our counter for at least a week, and I can still barely get my knife through it.

This is proof to me that our apartment is just a little bit too cold. So the temperature battle continues, me with my excessive heat in the winter, and Brandon with his love for air conditioners in the summer. It’s always funny to see the other side of the spectrum.
 So, for all of those who are laughing at Idaho for frozen counter butter, just wait until the summer when your butter is melting off the plate.
Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I hate that when my butter is hard. We have that same problem here at my little house... Oh well what to do right! Good luck with your butter battle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we both have blogs! Never thought that would happen! Miss you little one!

    ReplyDelete