Monday, January 10, 2011

I buckled.

I decided it was about time to join the bandwagon. The fact is I really do enjoy reading blogs, so I figured, what the heck! Plus, I have a terrible habit of not keeping up with the family, or sharing the fun, short, little details of Brandon and I's life, so here goes nothing. 

For a little heads up Brandon and I were married May 22nd, 2010. It has been a blast since then. I have to believe that I have never had this much fun in my life before. We are excellent at keeping each other on our toes and really do have an act for brightening up each others day.

 Ahh, true love. He really is something.

With that, I'll have to wrap up post one.

3 comments:

  1. Cami, I'm glad you buckled. One more person's blog to add to the list that I read. Maybe someday I'll get there too. Until then, thanks for some more reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also glad you buckled! I look at it as keeping a journal! Except a more OPEN journal! Great job you guys are so cute together can't wait for more posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogging. So glad you guys have one!

    ReplyDelete