Tuesday, February 1, 2011

True Love Tid-Bits


So, I decided to start a little February project. I wanted to recognize people’s love for  life, or people, or just love for whatever! Since I get to work in a place were I see a lot of different people, it has been an interesting project.
The other day at work I was helping an older lady. She was concentrating really hard and staring at two different loaves of bread. I asked her if she had any questions, she replied, “Well, I need to buy a loaf of bread…but I liked the pumpkin bread, and my husband likes the banana bread.” If any of you know Great Harvest, you know that our pumpkin bread is the best and our banana bread is just okay. Well, guess what. She chose the banana bread, because that’s what her husband likes. See, true love, right there.
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment: