Wednesday, March 2, 2011

True Love Tid-Bits: Take Two

I have this weird obsession with socks. Not just any socks but nice comfy, soft, fluffy ones. I believe I have this obsession because I have terrible circulation in my feet, they are always freezing. Well, sometimes I forget to put socks on before I go to bed, or just when I am wondering the house. Last night as we were going to bed Brandon noticed I didn't have socks on. He hurried and rushed to my sock drawer, pulled out a pair, and slipped them on my feet.

See, true love right there.

Have a great night. 

3 comments:

  1. Cami, you two are so cute together! I am requesting apartment pictures from you. and a Macbook pro from Rob just because....I am so jealous of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this :) Always thinking of the other person and ways to serve them really is true love. Thanks for sharing this cute moment, it made me smile :)
    P.S. I second Stacie, apartment pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I hope he always stays that way! He is a definate keeper! Lucky girl, but then again he always has been thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete