Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The simple things in life.


Have you heard of project life? If not, shame on you. It’s wonderful, really. Basically you take a picture every day and write a little caption about it. It’s super easy and actually pretty fun. I can’t wait until it’s done because it will basically tell the story of this year (I started it at the beginning of May…actually I got it when we got married a year ago but failed for the first year so thought I would give it another chance..). Anyways, I thought I would post some of my picture of the day's.
 This is what the actual project life looks like. See it has little pockets for picture and comes with cute little note cards.

Diet desserts. Is there such a thing? There shouldn't be. But regardless we purchased some.

Our lovesac made an appearance in our living room Saturday night. And by appearance we mean take over. (See that large red binder that's on our entertainment center? That is actually our project life kit.)
Homework has taken over our kitchen table. Sad day.
Our idea of camping.

My average bed time every night. (I know it might not seem late to you, but trust me that is late.)

Anyways, as you can see it's a pretty fun project. You focus on the simple things in life, the every day and even seemingly mundane moments. But let's face it, it's those moments that make up life. Just one picture each day. Think about it.
Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love that idea!! The little everyday moments are my favorite to capture, this seems like an awesome way to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love this idea! I might copy it but just do it on my blog!Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete