Monday, January 30, 2012

A fun date night.

So Brandon and I struggle with planning fun different dates. It's hard! I mean when you can't do anything outside without being completely miserable and when your apartment isn't exactly party central, it's a struggle. I volunteered to plan last Saturday nights date. I had been thinking about it forever. I had been googling, I had been researching, and I was stressing. My idea consisted of going to the Museum of Idaho (which has a dinosaur exhibit now) then eat dinosaur chicken nuggets and watch Jurassic Park. First, I don't like dinosaur chicken nuggets and Jurassic Park is considered a scary movie in my book. Are you seeing my predicament?

So. I called Brandon Saturday around one and said, maybe we should go to Chiptole today? Now, for those of you who don't know Chiptole is one of my favorite places ever. I love it. It's like burrito heaven. But Idaho does not have one. The closest one is a little north of Salt Lake.

Well, Brandon came home. We packed our bags. Then we made the three hour journey to Salt Lake.

Now, we did more than just eat at glorious Chiptole. We spent some quality time with my brother, his wife and their little girl. We also walked around temple square. And we saw Meagan, Brandon's sister.


And all in all, it was a lovely date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment