Friday, March 30, 2012

Brag sesh.

I have like the most amazing husband ever.
I mean, just look at that face.
He lets me take more pictures of him than is probably acceptable. But, he still smiles. 
Last night we jammed to Carly Rae Jeppson, call me maybe, on repeat. And he let me be 12 again as I danced around our apartment using my fist as a microphone.
And then we played sequence and he let me win. Twice.
And now I am waiting for him to come home and cuddle me.
See what I mean? 
Pure awesomeness.
Have a most wonderful Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog makeover! Pretty sure Brandon is extra lucky to have a wife like you, and because he gets you, I get an awesome sister in law :) We are all lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pure cuteness and I love it!! :) Good husbands are the BEST!

    Your new blog design is awesome, it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thanks you guys! i had fun re-doing it.

    ReplyDelete