Saturday, April 7, 2012

A little bit of success.

That's right. I graduated. It's over. It's a very bittersweet experience. I happen to thoroughly enjoy school. I like making friends and learning new things. I like backpacks and school events. I like feeling apart of something. And now that something is gone. See, it's a sad thing. But, I don't like homework, tests, writing essays, driving to Rexburg everyday, walking around campus in the snow, ridiculously heavy textbooks, staying up late to finish homework, doing homework on the weekends, and a few other things. So, it kind of balances out. But thankfully I am going into education so I will get to experience school for the rest of my life. (Sometimes I question what drove me to be an English Teacher). But, it's a great experience to go to school. I highly recommend it. Plus you might meet a cute boy like this..
A cute boy who is totally supportive of my education and helped me through it. See, school is worth it just for that. But, really the whole process was great. And it was lovely to have a graduation ceremony to seal the deal. My parents made the trek up for the event and my in-laws were there as well.
 Fun, yes? I think so. I felt very spoiled and loved almost every second of it. The next step is to get a great job and start making my millions as an English teacher. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. So glad your parents could come see you graduate! You look beautiful and I feel like your hair has grown even longer since I saw you a few weeks ago. Congratulations Cami! Go make those millions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! Congratulations Cami, that's awesome! You are just so cute and this post made me smile, I love your writing style :) Good luck with the adventures ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks everyone. It was quite the educational adventure!

    ReplyDelete