Monday, April 16, 2012

monday and more.

Let's start with the more. 

We just got back from Arizona. We had such a wonderful time. So so so nice. We feel like we were robbed. It was too short. But we had some fun experiences: eating at yummy places, fulfilling my chipotle cravings, cutting off ten inches of hair, going to engagement parties, watching seth and brandon tear it up at bowling, getting wicked hiking sunburns, swimming in sand entry pools (which are so incredibly cool), going to the temple, and spending some great time with the fam. 
Check out that good looking bunch of individuals. If only ryan and brittany were there.
And after having a weekend like that, Monday is like a terrible curse word.
This morning was a rough one. Mostly because it started with laundry and the realization that our goal to eat healthy was being reinforced, oh and our goal at exercising. Brandon and I are both cursing our running shoes right about now.

And I returned to the jolly ol' Great Harvest. I had a very warm welcome. I am sure I will have a few stories to share about my time there. Dealing with the great public population always adds some excitement to my life, especially when free slices of bread of involved. 

But overall the more was more exciting than the Monday, hopefully this glorious start of the week treated you slightly more kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment